Here is the guide to download SHAREit for PC on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/7. SHAREit PC Download tutorial is also given here.
Hello friends, today we are going to share complete method to SHAREit Download for PC App easily on your Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and 10.
Lenovo SHAREit on PC app is getting popularity from users because of its amazing features and functions and so people want to use SHAREit App on PC and want to connect Computer and Mobile devices such that they can easily transfer files from PC to Smartphone and vice versa without any issue.
When it comes to access to files and sharing them with different devices, all you need is a system of cross-platform transfer of files. This is possible with absolute ease if you use the SHAREit for PC. This is a useful app that enables you to get access to different files stored on your PC, laptop, Smartphone, Android set and other devices. It acts as an interface for the transfer of file across all these devices.
To start with, you need to understand that SHAREit Download is a file sharing app, and there are two ways by which you can use this app finally on computer or laptop platform. Any ways, here’s a guide on how to get SHAREit PC download, and I’m going to share the exact two methods with you, right here.
The system with 2GB RAM will also work, but then you shouldn’t be expecting smoother experience from the same. So, go ahead and start going through this method I’m about to share, and I can assure you that you’ll enjoy learning everything.
|How to download SHAREit for PC Guide:||Details|
|Download Size||4.94 MB|
|Features of App||Supports Windows, Android, iPhone|
|Transfer Speed||Upto 10 mbps*|
|Latest Update||1st Feb 2017|
Also Checkout : Xender for PC
SHAREit for PC Download on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 :
Go ahead and start going through the procedure I’m about to share, and I can assure you that you’ll be using the app very easily.
You need to be sure that the computer or laptop at your end, is having Wi-Fi (its main requirement here), minimum 4GB RAM, 5GB C Drive storage, and HD standard of updated graphic card.
Note : If your laptop or computer doesn’t have Wi-Fi (WLAN) feature then SHAREit for PC will not work.
- This is the official method, including the official app, which is released by the developers of the SHAREit for Computer App. You can easily install, by downloading the installer package file from the given website.
- Once the file is downloaded, all you need to do is to double click on the file, and start going through the on-screen instructions, until you reach the Finish button.
- Once done, start SHAREit for PC from its shortcut, and begin using everything you see. This is the simplest method and official one as well.
- Now you need to set up few things before you can actually use SHAREit on PC. You have to create your Device name and select the default file location which you will receive from other devices.
- Now as you can see there are two buttons i.e Send & Receive. If you click on “Send” you will be able to share files from your device to another device. And if you click on “Receive” you will receive the files from other smartphone or PC devices.
- Now click on “Browse” so that you will be able to select files which you want to send via SHAREit PC App. You can even directly Drag & Drop the file if you want. Now click on “Next”
- SHAREit for PC Download App is looking for nearby devices of the people who wants to receive files from you. Just click on the device and you are done.
- Here the app gives complete confirmation that sending of file is done successfully and if you want you can send more files to connected device. You can now click on finish.
I hope you enjoyed this guide which is little bit lengthy as many of my readers suggested me to provide them the tutorial which has all the steps included, but if you are the one who wants to get the short and brief guide then you can get it here.